There will be a new fashion trend that’s popular in every new season. In this 2013, there are also several casual fashion trends 2013 you can follow. Some of those casual fashion trends 2013 are inspired by the celebrities’ styles. Here are some celebrities with their fashion trend that becomes popular in this year.
- Leighton Meester casual fashion trends 2013 with her floral blazer. Blazer with plain motif looks so boring. You can make your appearance looks more attractive by wearing floral blazer with blouse and mini skirt.
- Jessica Alba casual fashion trends 2013 and white on white style. Wearing white shoes with your white dress will make you look unique and it will be more attractive with clutch in white color too. Besides, you will also look elegant and mature.
- Victoria Beckham casual fashion trends 2013 with collared dress. Victoria Beckham’s dress is inspired by students’ uniform with collar. But her dress looks mature and beautiful with suit dress model.
- Kate Bosworth casual fashion trends 2013 with sweater. Sweater is a cloth that’s usually worn to do exercises or o warm up our body in winter. But now Kate makes it looks stylish by wearing sweater with long skirt, accessories, and sneakers.
- Jennifer Lopez casual fashion trends 2013 with neon pink high heels. You can imitate Jennifer’s unique style by wearing neon pink pointy high heels with yellow colored dress. So colorful, isn’t it?
- Lindsay Lohan casual fashion trends 2013 with mint green accessories. Lindsay looks beautiful with pastel green colored bag and black-white colored clothes.
- Minka Kelly casual fashion trends 2013 with floral pant. You can imitate Kelly’s style by wearing floral pant with plain top.
No matter what your clothes are, as long as you can feel comfort and you have confidence to wear them, the clothes will look good for you. Just enjoy your day and make sure you wear your best clothes for your best times.