Women have much more kinds of clothesCute Summer Dresses for Formals. Read more ... » than men. If men only have jeans pant and cargo pants, women have jeans pant, cargo pant, jumpsuits, rompers, leggings, and the other else. Legging is a skinny pant for women. Plus size women are not recommended to wear skinny pants including leggings because they will look bigger when they wear those skinny pants. Nowadays, legging has new innovation; some designers were designed jeggings for women, jeggings (jeans-leggings) are leggings that look like jeans but don’t really make of jeans. There are some rules in wearing jeggings for women, watch them here.
- Jeggings for women should be worn with loose and long tops. Due to jegging is very skinny and able to show women’s body indentations, we need to cover our bottom wearing long top. And to balance the tight or skinny of jegging, long top is the best choice. Tunic, mini dress, and the other tops that are long and loose are allowed to be worn with jeggings for women.
- To make your jeggings for women look edgy, you can combine them with sneakersAdidas High Shoes for Casuals and Sports. Read more ... », T shirt, and leather jacketWhat to Wear with Varsity Jacket for Girls. Read more ... ».
- Best footwear for jeggings for women is knee high bootsFour Kinds of Wedge Ankle Boots. Read more ... » and the other boots. But you can consider wearing platform pumps to make your legs silhouette looks sexy.
- Jeggings for women have skinny design to make the wearer looks sexy and chic. So choose jeggings for women that are really fit to your legs, not the ones that are loose or too tight.
- Jeggings for women with dark colors like black, dark brown and dark blue are more compatible for mature women and for you who want to look mature. While jeggings for women with light colors like light blue, light brown, and grey are good for teenagers.